- You should visit the Preview Room to check and up-load your presentation file(s) at least 3 hours before your session starts to ensure your presentation file(s) appear(s) properly. A technician will be ready to assist you with checking and up-loading the file.
- In case of combining video files with the MS Office Power Point, we kindly recommend to check your presentation file at least 5 hours before your presentation.
- For those who have presentations in the morning session, please visit the Preview Room until the day before the presentation.
- All presentations will be stored on a network server, and will be accessible from the PC in the session room where the presentation will be held.
- Our staff at the Preview Room will help you to upload your file.